Frequently asked questions
Our laser cutting software works from vector files, preferably .ai otherwise .eps .dxf .dwg or .svg. To prepare your files for cutting:
- your document size needs to be a maximum 730mm x 430mm.
- Cut lines- red and 0.01mm thick.
- Engrave lines- blue and 0.01mm thick.
- Raster engraves- black fill.
And don’t forget to check there are no duplicated lines!!
There are no set prices for cutting just guidelines as every job is different and materials cuts at a different speed. To get an accurate quote we would need to see your artwork and decide on a material choice.
Simply send us an email with your artwork and some details about you project such as:
- What material you would like to use.
- Quantities required for your job.
- Any extra details you might need e.g. printed inserts, fold lines etc
Don’t worry if you don’t have all this information, give us a call to discuss your needs, we offer free advice.
Congratulations on your upcoming big day! We hope we can help you turn your design ideas into a reality!