Frequently asked questions
To begin building an architectural model and quote accurately we need some key information:
– A site plan with model boundaries outlined.
– Topographic and landscaping plan of the site.
– Plans and elevations of all buildings to be constructed.
– Relevant images/photos showing building materials.
– What scale or size model you require.
Do get in touch to discuss your project even if you don’t have all the information available currently.
We are a Gloucestershire based model makers however we work all around the country for architects and private commmission. Do contact us to discuss any aspect of your project.
Simply send us an email with as much of the relevant information you have and some details about you project such as:
- What scale model you are looking for.
- Overall scope of the model (google map image with a box showing the area is ideal).
- What style model you are looking for. e.g. full colour sales tool, white model, planning model, or basic massing for use as a design tool etc
Don’t worry if you don’t have all this information, give us a call to discuss your needs, we offer free advice.