To begin building an Industrial model and quote accurately we need some key information:
– An idea of scale, whether a set scale or just an overall size of the model.
– Some visuals showing the complexity and details of the proposed model.
– CAD data showing the components of the model. (We are happy to sign NDA’s for sensitive designs)
– Relevant images showing components materials/surface finish or RAL codes for painted elements.
Get in touch to discuss your project even if you don’t have all the information available currently.
We are a Gloucestershire based model makers but we do work with clients around the country and internationally. If you’re looking to stand out at a trade show, help sell your ideas to clients, or have a great talking piece in your reception or board room, do contact us to discuss your project
Simply send us an email with your artwork and some details about you project such as:
- What material you would like to use.
- Quantities required for your job.
- Any extra processes you might need e.g. assembly, spray painting etc
Don’t worry if you don’t have all this information, give us a call to discuss your needs, we offer free advice.