Information We Collect
To fulfil your order we collect information:
- Company name
- Employees name
- Company address
- Various supplied telephone and fax numbers
- Various supplied email addresses
- Company VAT number
- Company Registration Number
You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information which is never stored.
We never write down or store bank details at time of payment for our services.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
We hold information in computer accounting software for sales ordering, invoice processing, statements and all company communication.
- To provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third party delivery companies to provide services to our workshop. Information is shared only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Please refer to DPD and Royal mail privacy policies for further information.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. we may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
We do not use or share personal data for marketing or advertising purposes.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information on our website.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (where we are required to store data for legal reasons).
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.